We are looking to fill a position in our thriving honey factory. Your main duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Extracting the honey
- Bottling and labeling
- Making frames for the bee hives
- General factory and warehouse work
If you are reliable and hardworking and possess a ‘can do’ attitude please send in your CV. Or give Alison a call at the Farm.
Please note that you will need to be happy to work alongside some of our bee friends at times!
– Part Time Hours
Here at Quince Honey Farm in South Molton, we are looking to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant / Administrator to join our already thriving office team.
Your duties are to include (but are not limited to)
- Assisting the Business Partner and Marketing Manager in their daily roles
- Answering the phones
- Responding to external emails
- Diary management
- Booking in trips and experience days for visitors
- Ordering stock
- General administrative duties
Your personal skill set will include:
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A flexible and professional approach to your work
- A positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
If this sounds like the job for you, Please send me your CV and covering letter.
Play Hive Assistant
16-20 hours per week, spread between:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and alternate weekends
Due to our recent relocation to Aller Cross, Quince Honey Farm has greatly expanded – naturally including our wonderful Play Hive.
We take a great deal of pride in our children’s play area and café which are both very popular with our many visitors
Your main duties are to include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and cooking warm and cold snacks, such as Paninis and Sandwiches etc to order
- Serving our customers – both adults and children
- Using the till and handling cash
- Restocking the kitchen and counter area
- Assisting the Play Hive Manager when required
- Keeping the counter clean, fresh and presentable to the customers
- Ensuring the Play Hive is kept tidy and presentable for our guests
This job is the one for you, if you….
- have experience cooking and preparing café style food
- enjoy working in a fun and lively environment with children
- have excellent customer service skills
- are timely and flexible with your workloads
- possess a can-do attitude to your work and enjoy being part of a team
If you have the relevant skill-set and want to come and join our team.
SEND CV’s to: Alison@quincehoneyfarm.co.uk